Insomniac Games revealed a new class: the Kineticist class for The Unspoken today.
The Unspoken is an Oculus Touch-enabled game which grants you magical abilities. The Kineticist class, also referred to as the “Astral Form”, gives you the following Primal Spells to master:
- Telekinesis: Lift and redirect objects
- Telekinetic Shield: Repel opponent attacks
For this class, embers energize three Arcane Gesture Spells:
- With a push gesture, attract detritus to ready a Debris Scatter, then project it outward in a concentrated cone of shrapnel. Charge up, then cast Debris Scatter at close range to damage an opponent with every deadly shard.
- With a volley gesture, levitate a Mass Drop of automobiles to damage your enemy from above. The initial pose directs one car to your opponent; hold the pose to raise cars above up to three pedestals, selected by your gaze. Drop your arms with force for a higher-damage attack.
- With a guard gesture, form a Force Bubble to repulse enemy spells. Cast quickly to counter, or hold the crossed-arm pose to generate a larger, more durable bubble.
The Unspoken comes to Oculus Touch December 6, 2016. Pre-order Touch and receive The Unspoken for free.